Submission of Images for Jurying
VCAC Atrium Gallery Entering Images for Jurying – Artwork is submitted for jurying by sending images electronically. This applies to work submitted for a competitive show or a curated exhibit.
You may submit up to 10 artworks (10 images) for jurying for a given show. There is NO charge for the jurying process. You must indicate how many works you are willing to enter into the show given framing costs and entry fees. For example, you can submit images of 10 different pieces, but indicate that you are prepared to enter only 5. The jury may decide to accept only three of your works. The three specific pieces will be noted and you will be asked to bring them to the Gallery on the Take-in day. You can pay your entry fees at that time and fill out an entry/release form as well.
Before begining the on-line submission form, you should:
- Review the Call for Entries for the show you want to enter to be sure of key dates and any entry limitations;
- Select the images you want to have juried.
- Select images of your artwork and export them to your computer’s desktop. While doing so:
- Add the title of the artwork to the jpg number associated with the image, e.g. “Sunset”IMG_3654.jpg
- Adjust each image to “medium” JPEG quality and “medium” size (about 3”x5”) so it is no more than 1mb
VCAC Atrium Gallery Entry Form for Jurying
Read all the rules and requirements above before filling out the form.
NOTE: SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND CLICK ON THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON TO COMPLETE THE ENTRY PROCESS.