- Pasadena Art Center Adult Education
- Nickelodeon Animation Studios (prop and character design)
- Professional scenic artist; Disney Theme Park & Universal Studios
- Internationally-traveled decorative artist/muralist
- Practicing connecting body, breath, and mind.
- Postural movements to improve, flexibility, reduce stress and support overall physical, mental and spiritual health.
California Arts Standards
- PK.DA:Pr4 Identify and demonstrate directions for moving the body in general space (e.g., forward, backwards, sideways, up, down, and turning) and finding and returning to a place in space.
- K.DA:Pr4 Make still and moving body shapes that show lines (e.g., straight, bent, and curved), change levels, and vary in size (large/small).
- DA:Pr4 Analyze and select metric, kinetic, and breath phrasing and apply appropriately to stretching and breathing.
- DA:Pr4 Identify and demonstrate directions for moving the body in general space.
- DA:Pr5 Move safely in a variety of spatial relationships and formations with other dancers, sharing and maintaining personal space.